$15 for adults
$7.50 for kids under 16
Thanks for thinking of the Pacific Pinball Museum for your event! Please contact us at email@example.com, call 510-205-6959, or fill out the form at the bottom of this page.
Have your party in our pinball party room!
- Have your guests meet here and save money!
- Party guests receive a hand stamp good for all-day admission and in-and-out privileges.
- More than 100 vintage/modern pinball and amusement machines on free play
- 5 rooms to explore with 3 jukeboxes all on free play
- Rooms are equipped with table and chairs, video projector, art and/or music.
- Free parking after 6 pm & Sundays
The Pacific Pinball Museum loves hosting birthday parties, corporate events, weddings and other celebrations in our party room.
- To bring food or drink, or to screen a film or presentation, renting the Party Room is required.
- The room costs $50 per hour to rent, with a $50 deposit required in advance.
- Guests and hosts also pay admission. Parties of 20 or more people receive a discount when paid as a group!
- Reservations required in advance for parties of 20 or more.
- Parties can take place any day except Monday.
We have a new party room which can accommodate 100 people. Rental is on a sliding scale depending on your number of guests. This is a private room and you may bring drinks of all kinds. It has its own sound system, restroom, serving area, and 6 machines for your guests to play. Of course you have access to all machines in the museum as well.
We also have a smaller party room which is $50 per hour plus guest admission. We have video/audio onsite. We’ll be happy to show you both rooms if you'd like to come by and see them. Just let us know when.
Each guest may pay for themselves, or you may pay for everyone, $15 each for adults, $7.50 for kids 16 and under. For over 20 people paid for at one time, we give progressive discounts on admission and room rental beginning at 10% discount for 20 people.
We provide tables, chairs, trash and recycling, refrigerator, freezer and all the pinball you can play! You bring paper goods, drinks and food.
To book your reservation we ask for a $50 deposit which you can send by check (made to Pacific Pinball Museum) to our business office at 1029 Central Ave., Alameda, CA 94501. We can also take credit or debit over the phone. Don't hesitate to ask if you have more questions. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 510-205-6959.