To reserve the party room, please fill out the form at the bottom of this page.
- Have your guests meet here and save money!
- Party guests receive a hand stamp good for all-day admission with in-and-out privileges.
- More than 100 vintage/modern pinball and amusement machines on free play
- 5 rooms to explore with 3 jukeboxes all on free play
- Room is equipped with table and chairs, video projector, art and/or music.
- Free parking after 6 pm & Sundays
The Pacific Pinball Museum loves hosting birthday parties, corporate events, weddings and other celebrations in our party room.
- To bring food or drink, or to screen a film or presentation, renting the Party Room is required.
- The room costs $75 per hour to rent, with a $75 deposit required in advance.
- Guests and hosts also pay admission. Parties of 20 or more people receive a discount when paid as a group!
- Reservations required in advance for parties of 20 or more.
- Parties can take place any day except Monday.
Our large event/party room can seat about 60 people, and can accommodate up to 100 people if seating is not required. This is a private room and you may bring drinks of all kinds. Each guest may pay for themselves, or you may pay for everyone, $20.00 each for adults, $10.00 for kids 12 and under. Military, students and people over 65 are $15.00, with ID. For over 20 people paid for at one time, we give discounts on admission and room rental beginning at 10%. We provide tables, chairs, trash and recycling, refrigerator, freezer and all the pinball you can play! You bring paper goods, drinks and food.
To book your reservation please complete the form at the bottom of this page, or contact us at email@example.com with the preferred dates, times, and estimated number of guests.